Here you will find our list of school uniform options for your child.
- White shirt (long or short sleeved)
- Dark grey trousers or shorts
- Royal/ navy tartan pinafore/skirt or grey trousers
- Navy gingham summer dress (when it’s nice weather)
- Small, school coloured hair bobbles/ bands
- Navy and pale blue contrast jumper or cardigan
- Royal blue plain tie
- White or grey long or short socks or grey tights
- Black shoes (or smart closed-toe sandals with a front and back when the weather is warm – in school colours)
- Optional: Navy blazer
Trousers, shorts, shirts, pumps, trainers, socks, shoes and summer dresses can all be purchased from any supermarket/ shop.
The PE kit (shorts and t-shirt) are part of the new uniform but the tracksuit top and trousers are optional. If you do wish for your child to wear a tracksuit in the winter, they can choose from the school tracksuit or their own navy blue/ black one. Please note that in Year 3, 4, 5 and 6, children often do PE outside in winter, it is unlikely your child will need a tracksuit until they go into year 3. We understand that the sizes of the PE kit (in inches) are a little confusing so we have attached a new order form that includes age sizes (i.e. 7-8 years).
- Navy and light blue school airtex top
- Navy school airtex shorts
- Optional: navy/ black tracksuit (school or own)
- Black pumps
- Trainers (please note that trainers will need to be in school daily so your child can run the ‘daily mile’)
- If your child wears tights for school, they will also need a pair of socks to wear for their PE lesson.